PICOMEDI is a revolutionary Picosecond Laser Technology for pigmented lesions treatments. It is effective for removal of acne scars, age spots, tattoos, and sun-damaged skins.
Traditional Nanosecond Laser VS PICOMEDI Laser
The ultra-short pulses also optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted ink particles ensuring the ink is effectively treated, while the least amount of heat gets transferred into the skin, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the procedure.
More Effective & Faster Result
PICOMEDI laser is 100 times faster than traditional Nanosecond Technology, as a result, the Picosecond laser system breaks up tattoos faster than traditional laser. The Picosecond laser will shatter even tiny ink particles making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
1. MUCH HIGHER PEAK POWER: The high energy levels of Picosecond laser allow pigment or tattoo removal with fewer treatments compared with other competing laser system.
2. FOUR WAVELENGTHS: For effective shattering of the most popular pigment or ink colors, PICOMEDI offers 4 wavelengths in order to treat the broadest range of pigment or tattoo colors, on the widest range of skin types. Its four wavelengths – 1064 nm, 532 nm, 650 nm, and 585 nm – target 9 of the most frequently used tattoo colors ranging from light orange to dark black.
3. FOCUS ARRAY LENS (Optional): The Focus Array Lens is indicated for the treatment of acne scars and wrinkles, also could improve skin texture for rejuvenation. The treatment could stimulate the production of new collagen and elastic fibers, which result in reducing fine lines and pores size, increasing skin elasticity and improving skin condition.
4. TOP HAT BEAM PROFILE: A pulse with a flat-top profile distributes the high-energy radiation particularly evenly, which destroys the target structures without affecting the surrounding tissue and significantly injuring the epidermis.
5. LASER ARM: The lens in the arm has high reflection accuracy, low energy loss rate, uniform light spot and stable output.
6. FOUR-MODE OPERATIONS INTERFACE: The world’s unique four-mode operation interface: Picosecond mode, Long pulse mode, PTP mode, and Multi-pulse mode fully meet the needs of various treatment projects.
7. USER-FRIENDLY SOFTWARE SYSTEM: The system comes with treatment parameter suggestions for 11 commonly used treatment items. Each treatment item is set with the recommended energy, frequency and spot size, which is convenient for customers to use.
Wavelength: 1064nm 532nm Standard; 585nm,650nm Optional
Energy: 1500mj (1064nm) ; 800mj (532nm)
Peak Power: 1064nm 1.33GW; 532nm 0.67GW
Zoom Spot Size: 2-10mm Adjustable
Pulse Width: 450ps
Beam Profile: Top Hat Beam
Light Guiding System: 7 joints Arm
Aiming Beam: Diode 655 nm (Red)